2019-07-09 15:37:40five thousand three hundred and twenty-two
Nano alkali remover Product overview: nano alkali remover is suitable for all cement mortar (concrete) or stone base surface alkali, whitewash, salt frost phenomenon treatment and prevention. [product use] The main agent (a) is mainly composed of inorganic silicate and nano additives; The adjuvant (b) is mainly composed of penetration enhancer, crystallization promoter and reaction regulator.
[principle of alkali removal] On the one hand, this product "locks" the excess "alkali" through the chemical crystallization reaction with the alkali component in the cement; on the other hand, it blocks the capillary pores in the mortar and cuts off the alkali channel through the chemical reaction between the main agent and the auxiliary agent.
[product efficacy] Alkali removal, waterproof, moisture-proof and mould proof
[scope of application] This product is suitable for all cement mortar (concrete) or stone base surface alkali, whitewash, salt frost phenomenon treatment and prevention.
[product use] More than 10 years
[usage] 1. Clean the base surface, remove the putty or wallpaper on the outside of the mortar layer to expose the cement mortar base surface. At the same time, use a steel wire brush to brush off the "alkali (white hair)" that is overflowing (do not use oxalic acid or other acidic liquids to neutralize the wall alkali);
2. Moisten the base surface with water to make the mortar layer "saturated";
3. When there is no open water on the surface, spray the first time of main agent evenly with the dosage of 150ml / m2;
4. After 30-60min, after the main agent is absorbed, spray water evenly once to promote penetration;
5. When there is no open water on the surface after 30-60min, spray the main agent evenly for the second time with the dosage of 100ml / m2;
6. After 6-24 hours, after the base surface is completely dried, spray the first time of adjuvant evenly with the dosage of 150ml / m2;
7. After 20-40min, spray the second time of adjuvant evenly after it is absorbed, with the dosage of 100ml / m2;
8. After 30-60min, when the adjuvant is absorbed, spray enough water to promote the reaction between the main agent and the adjuvant;
9. Restore the decorative layer after the alkali removal construction.
[features and advantages]
· to prevent and cure the "alkali" from the source and transmission path.
· it increases the compactness and strength of the base course, and has the function of waterproof and moisture-proof.
· the crystal formed has the same service life as the cement and never returns to alkali.
· colorless, odorless and tasteless.
1. After spraying the main agent, it is necessary to wait until the base surface is completely dry before spraying the auxiliary agent, otherwise white crystal marks will appear on the surface;
2. The product is not allowed to be diluted, which will affect the use effect;
3. If the skin or eye is accidentally touched during spraying, please rinse it with plenty of water;
4. Keep at room temperature and avoid direct sunlight.